Join our Talent Community - Bright House Networks
Thank you for exploring career opportunities with Bright House Networks. By completing this section, we will add you to our Talent Community so we can stay in touch regarding future news, events and opportunities. Upon continuing, you will be prompted to create an account and complete an on-line employment profile for the job that interests you.
Bright House Networks is an award-winning company made up of friendly employees who go above and beyond to provide exceptional customer service. Our strength is in our employees. Customer loyalty is our top priority, and our employees are committed to building unique relationships in a fast-paced team environment. Bright House Networks encourages a positive, supportive and open culture which rewards employee accountability and grants empowerment for all members of our team. Our commitment to diversity guarantees we employ the best.
We are a spirited, vibrant, and dynamic inbound care center with a passion for World Class customer service. As an award winning industry leader, our team of professionals provides an outstanding commitment to our Customers by building lifelong relationships. Our Customer Care Professionals serve as brand champions for Bright House Networks by taking the initiative to look for creative ways to wow our Customers and to go above and beyond their expectations. As Customer advocates, we sell products and services to our Customers making their lives a little easier.
- Care Professionals must be available to take calls, be productive, and engage in positive interactions, effectively meeting the needs of the Customer while reinforcing trust and taking into consideration the Customer’s time and availability.
- Care Professionals will create Customer loyalty by serving as a brand spokesperson while demonstrating a variety of selling techniques resulting in sales of our products and services.
- Care Professionals will identify our Customer’s needs by asking clarifying questions to effectively promote our products and services, and articulate the features and benefits in a competitive environment through successful negotiations.
- Care Professionals must be willing to adjust and adapt to all aspects of the business in an ever changing work environment, while understanding goals, how they are measured, how to reach them, and work with others as necessary to achieve these goals.
- Care Professionals must have the ability to demonstrate dependability, flexibility and sound judgment by adhering to schedules and meeting all productivity, quality and performance standards as well as taking ownership for their own actions and all areas of the Customer’s experience.
- Care Professionals take action to proactively learn new information, report Customer impacting concerns, think outside the box on Customer resolutions and share best practices with others.
- High School diploma or equivalent is required.
- Experience with computers, keyboarding is required
- Minimum 2 years of Customer service experience is preferred
- Minimum 2 years of sales experience is preferred
- Minimum 1 year of inbound call center experience is preferred
- Minimum 1 year experience in the hospitality industry a plus
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills along with basic practical math, reading and comprehension abilities
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including nights and weekends
Bright House Networks is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.