Join our Talent Community - Bright House Networks
Thank you for exploring career opportunities with Bright House Networks. By completing this section, we will add you to our Talent Community so we can stay in touch regarding future news, events and opportunities. Upon continuing, you will be prompted to create an account and complete an on-line employment profile for the job that interests you.
Bright House Networks is an award-winning company made up of friendly employees who go above and beyond to provide exceptional customer service. Our strength is in our employees. Customer loyalty is our top priority, and our employees are committed to building unique relationships in a fast-paced team environment. Bright House Networks encourages a positive, supportive and open culture which rewards employee accountability and grants empowerment for all members of our team. Our commitment to diversity guarantees we employ the best.
This position will assist in assuring operational efficiency and application support throughout Business Solutions. Proactively address process\project and application support needs from functional area leads and Management, recommend process efficiency changes based on data and assist in procedural improvements.DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Evaluate data collected through task and process analysis to recommend process changes to improve efficacy and compliance.
- Drive and challenge business units on assumptions of how they currently report on productivity and efficiency.
- Create Project Plans, track project tasks, deliver summaries, and status reports.
- Support day to day requests and needs for SMB proprietary applications.
- Assist in creating accurate and detailed requirements for application development to ensure the functional area group’s needs are being met.
- Provide suggestions and participate in process development for new processes to meet business needs, improve productivity and reduce expenditures.
- Document work flows and results of business analysis to obtain sign-off on process changes.
- Utilize multiple systems and databases to develop exception reports for functional groups.
- Create, identify and deliver reports to ensure compliance with current process.
- Continually gauge and report on the effectiveness of current internal Business Solutions processes as they relate to changing business needs.
- Produce quality deliverables and communicate expectations on all project tasks, delivering results oriented results based on project goals and business needs.
- Manage requests for ad hoc reporting and presentation of data based on business need.
- Prepare accurate and detailed requirements for reporting needs including descriptions on how to utilize reports.
- Assist with organizing and facilitating periodic review meetings on current processes to ensure data integrity and adherence.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; which includes enunciation and listening skills.
- Ability to present a project plan, project tasks, open items and follow up with actions.
- Ability to communicate escalated issues and engage the proper resources to provide resolution.
- Ability to establish and maintain a high level of end user trust and confidence in the department’s knowledge and concern for end-users needs.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple priorities and projects with strict deadlines.
- A thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including, Visio, Project, Excel, Word, and Power Point
- Demonstrated ability to be a team player; analytical, detail oriented with strong PC skills including Microsoft Office required
REQUIRED WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Knowledge of Bright House Networks Business Solutions operations, or equivalent, is desired
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, or related- field, or equivalent experience.
- Two years of experience managing successful projects and using a project management methodology.
SPECIAL SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES:
- MATERIALS & EQUIPMENT USED
- Computer, printer, telephone, fax machine, copier
- PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS (ADA)
- Sitting or standing for long periods of time
- Typing and reading on a computer
- Talking on the telephone and in person
- Work inside throughout the year
- Ability to lift up to 25lbs
Bright House Networks is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.