Thank you for your interest in learning more about this John Deere opportunity. We encourage you to complete our application process if this position fits your skills, experiences and preferences.
We also invite you to leave your contact information with us below*. John Deere may then send you periodic email communications regarding employment.
* This request will only appear once and this information will be used solely for the purposes of communicating information about working at John Deere.
Why John Deere
The incumbent will be responsible for processing incoming and outgoing mail and may perform general clerical duties. This position is located in the Burlington office.
- Receiving and sorting incoming mail in preparation for internal delivery.
- Delivers and collects mail from employee workstations.
- Sorts, weighs and meters outgoing mail.
- Prepares shipping manifests, tracks parcels and prepares outgoing couriers.
- Provides backup coverage to reception by answering and directing incoming calls, greets incoming guests and issues security badges as needed.
What It Takes
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- General office etiquette and confidentiality.
- Ability to use standard desktop load applications such as Microsoft Office plus intranet and internet functions.
- Familiarity with postal fee requirements for domestic and/or international mail.
- Ability to operate postage meter.
- Clerical experience.
- University Degree or equivalent experience.
In accordance with the John Deere Accommodation Policy, reasonable accommodation of any of these qualifications may be considered.
This position will be posted for a minimum of 7 business days and unposted when a qualified pool of candidates is achieved.
Please note that any offer of employment will be conditional upon the Company receiving a satisfactory criminal background check report prior to the start date, as well as educational verification (proof of highest level of education) and proof of the legal right to work in Canada (e.g. birth certificate, work permit).
The information contained herein is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of individuals performing the job. The qualifications detailed in this job description are not considered the minimum requirements necessary to perform the job, but rather as guidelines.
An equal opportunity employer, John Deere requires a diversity of people, perspectives and ideas to address the complex challenges of its global business.