Thank you for your interest in learning more about Rockwell Automation employment. We encourage you to apply to positions that align with your background.
We also invite you to leave your contact information with us below and join our Talent Network. Rockwell Automation may then send you periodic email communications regarding employment opportunities.
* This request will only appear once and this information will be used solely for the purposes of communicating information about working at Rockwell Automation.
Under the guidance and direction of the HR Manager, the HR Representative will undertake the following HR functions, involving but not limited to the production workforce):
• Assist in the design, implementation, administration of high-quality corporate and local programs, initiatives, practices and procedures;
• Facilitates the implementation and delivery of a strong performance management culture within OES through coaching and training of supervisors and employees;
• Manages the recruitment process for hourly permanent and temporary vacancies and assists with the salaried recruitment;
• Assist in the workforce planning activities as it relates to the hourly permanent and temporary workforces;
• Assists and facilitates AAP compliance activities;
• Facilitates hourly employee benefits counseling and administration (specifically around retirement process and benefits);
• Ensures the consistent communication and enforcement of Rockwell values, policies, and procedures;
• Continuously identify and drive process improvements in the department;
• Facilitate employee relations support to client groups where appropriate and necessary;
• Effectively liaison and coordinate with peers, counterparts across sites/locations to support business goals and objectives;
• Assist in the management of projects related to developing key talent, succession plans and driving business change efforts;
• Assist in change management/transition opportunities within and across functions and business units.
This position provides key administrative support to the HR Manager in the following HR functions:
• Responsible for all SAP transactions, Orientation of new employees, Maintenance of training records and documentation;
• Assist with the analysis and implementation of current policies, procedures, work instructions;
• Prepare departmental and corporately required statistical reports and presentations;
• Responsible for all employee filing, records retention, and new hire documentation;
• Coordinate hourly exit interviews, summarize findings and action plans
• Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or the equivalent combination of education and experience;
• Minimum of 1- 3 years of experience in human resources generalist roles within a manufacturing environment;
• Demonstrated success in conflict resolution (experience in a unionized setting would be an asset);
• Demonstrated knowledge of ADA and Employment law;
• Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication and presentation skills;
• Advanced knowledge of MS Office and HRIS (preferably SAP);
• Strong time management skills and attention to detail;
• Demonstrated ability to exercise sound judgment, tact and discretion;
• Demonstrated ability to work in a highly confidential environment;
• Demonstrated strength in change management - shows motivation and ability to inspire others to embrace change;
• Self starter with sense of urgency.