Join our Talent Community - Bright House Networks
Thank you for exploring career opportunities with Bright House Networks. By completing this section, we will add you to our Talent Community so we can stay in touch regarding future news, events and opportunities. Upon continuing, you will be prompted to create an account and complete an on-line employment profile for the job that interests you.
Bright House Networks is an award-winning company made up of friendly employees who go above and beyond to provide exceptional customer service. Our strength is in our employees. Customer loyalty is our top priority, and our employees are committed to building unique relationships in a fast-paced team environment. Bright House Networks encourages a positive, supportive and open culture which rewards employee accountability and grants empowerment for all members of our team. Our commitment to diversity guarantees we employ the best.
Work directly for Bright House Networks selling and promoting Bright House Networks products with a focus on video, high-speed internet and home phone services. The Direct Sales Representative will increase product penetration in designated residential areas through sales to former and individual customers.
Direct Sales Representatives are self directed individuals who are motivated by customer satisfaction, goal attainment and earnings potential. Direct Sales Representatives are compensated through a plan that includes a generous base salary and uncapped commission potential.
- Canvass assigned and approved territory to solicit potential customers.
- Demonstrates strong understanding of Bright House products, promoting and selling offerings to individual customers by knocking every door within assigned territory. Displays thorough and recent competitive knowledge of features, benefits, product differences, pricing, and campaigns for video, high-speed internet, and home phone services.
- Communicates and develops rapport with customers. Evaluates customers' existing and potential product needs and make recommendations. Increases customer understanding of Bright House Networks products and pricing models, as well as, competitive advantage over other service providers. Evaluates competitive offers and frame responses to show the benefits of Bright House Networks.
- Meets and/or exceeds sales goals as established by local market.
- Audit existing data base.
- Prepare and complete daily/weekly sales activity report.
- Attend all sales meetings and seminars.
- Independently establishes and organizes daily sales activities.
- Reviews, completes, and signs service/work order requests and insures all paperwork is properly and accurately completed.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Must be able to stand/walk for extended periods of time; lift/carry 20 lbs on an ongoing basis. Bending, stooping and crawling. Must be able to work outdoors year round.
- Team player able to relate to a variety of personalities
- Strong interpersonal skills; excellent verbal, nonverbal, and written communication skills
- Positive, can-do attitude with strong customer focus.
- Goal –oriented individual
- Consistently develops and sustains supportive work relationships
- Professional appearance and behavior required
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work for evenings and weekends
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite applications including Excel
- Reliable personal transportation
- Bi-lingual a plus
- High school diploma or equivalent is required. College degree preferred.
- Minimum of 1-2 years sales experience.
- Demonstrative record of success in outbound sales environment with emphasis on business to consumer sales is preferred.
- Must have the ability to work independently and be a self-starter.
- Indiana drivers' license with a good driving record is required.