Thank you for your interest in learning more about this John Deere opportunity. We encourage you to complete our application process if this position fits your skills, experiences and preferences.
We also invite you to leave your contact information with us below*. John Deere may then send you periodic email communications regarding employment.
* This request will only appear once and this information will be used solely for the purposes of communicating information about working at John Deere.
Why John Deere
Regulates the content and use of John Deere Financial (JDF) standard form documentation to maintain the quality and integrity of each document, and minimize legal risk. Maintains historical files to assist in due diligence exercises. Coordinates a centralized bulletin- issuing process. Provides support for lawyers in research, synthesis and due diligence activities. Assists in JDF software development and enhancement and other projects. This position is located in the Burlington office.
- Regulate the content and use of JDF standard form retail, wholesale and revolving documentation to manage quality and integrity of documents thereby minimizing legal risk.
- Maintain historical data to assist in tracking changes in documents and coordinate translations.
- Coordinate the creation and issuance of Bulletins using a standardized, controlled system.
- Provide other support to lawyers including research, due diligence and other tasks.
- Assist on JDF projects, including those related to Ceres Canada, new programs and record retention.
What It Takes
- High level attention to detail and accuracy, excellent organizational skills, ability to work independently and in teams.
- General knowledge of JDF documentation, understanding of JDF's business and the context in which documents are used.
- Knowledge of dealers/merchants, finance programs and products.
- Effective writing skills, including grammatical usage, persuasive copy and style.
- Administrative experience such as scheduling, planning.
- Proficiency utilizing desktop load applications such as Microsoft Office, plus intranet and internet functions and ability to use various department specific programs.
- Paralegal or Legal Assistant experience.
- Product/market specific processing experience.
- University degree or equivalent experience.
- Bilingual skills (French and English).
In accordance with the John Deere Accommodation Policy, reasonable accommodation of any of these qualifications may be considered.
This position will be posted for a minimum of 7 business days and unposted when a qualified pool of candidates is achieved.
Please note that any offer of employment will be conditional upon the Company receiving a satisfactory criminal background check report prior to the start date, as well as educational verification (proof of highest level of education) and proof of the legal right to work in Canada (e.g. birth certificate, work permit).
The information contained herein is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of individuals performing the job. The qualifications detailed in this job description are not considered the minimum requirements necessary to perform the job, but rather as guidelines.
An equal opportunity employer, John Deere requires a diversity of people, perspectives and ideas to address the complex challenges of its global business.