Join our Talent Community - Bright House Networks
Thank you for exploring career opportunities with Bright House Networks. By completing this section, we will add you to our Talent Community so we can stay in touch regarding future news, events and opportunities. Upon continuing, you will be prompted to create an account and complete an on-line employment profile for the job that interests you.
Bright House Networks is an award-winning company made up of friendly, energetic employees who go above and beyond to provide exceptional customer service. Our strength is in our employees. Customer loyalty is our top priority, and our employees are committed to building unique relationships in a fast-paced team environment. Bright House Networks encourages a positive, supportive and open culture which rewards employee accountability and grants empowerment for all members of our team. Our commitment to diversity guarantees we employ the best.
To establish grow and maintain Business customer base by identifying and qualifying prospects through telephone, targeted mailings, networking and database management. Evening and weekend engagements, trade shows computer shows and presentations to professional organizations may be required.
- Achieve and exceed established monthly sales quotas
- Identify and qualify prospective business customers by telephone, targeted mailings and networking
- Check service address availability prior to creating orders for new services
- Complete necessary proposals, present, negotiate and close new sales utilizing a consultative sales approach
- Prepare and present accurate legal agreements and closing documentation to all customers, obtain customer’s signature as required.
- Continue to train and develop knowledge of new technologies and selling points, including enhancing expertise in data, voice and new products launched by company
- Team with technical, engineering, customer service, and related support staff to ensure end-to-end customer sales quality and satisfaction
- Develop, implement, and manage up-sell opportunities within the Account Executive's accounts for new products and services.
- Complete renewal agreements including any additional services or products documentation.
- Responsible for all tracking, developing and maintenance of a contact database on all initial and on-going customer contacts on a daily basis.
- Provide weekly & monthly reporting on commission and monthly quota totals.
- Inform existing customers of new products/service availability based on ongoing knowledge of account requirements.
- Understand and adapt to constantly changing products in a perpetually changing industry.
- Comply and enforce all polices/ procedures/ standards.
- Recognizes, practices, and enforces safety rules and procedures.
- May be required to work various hours as business needs arise.
- Works inside. Shift and/ or on-call may be required. Prolonged sitting, typing, making and receiving telephone calls and reading on a computer. Less than 5% travel.
REQUIRED SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
- Ability to manage multiple contacts and accounts.
- Adaptability to a fast changing environment required
- Excellent communication, written, presentation, qualifying, closing, and negotiation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Awareness of industry dynamics
REQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma with minimum 5 years work experience
- Minimum of 1 year background in telecom, internet services, computer networking or cable required
- Business Sales experience (1 year or more) required
- Call Center experience (1 year or more) required
- Experience with Business Solutions products and procedure a plus
- Bilingual (Spanish) Preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft products, computer and/or telephony hardware a plus