To facilitate the success of the Business Solutions Sales Manager and Staff by assisting with administrative aspects of customer relationship management including, but not limited to: sales order input, order tracking, customer relationships. Provide effective resolution of customer contacts including customer requests, inquiries, and complaints.
This position will report directly to the Business Solutions Sales Manager.
MAJOR DUTIES – Include, but not limited to:
- Utilize phone discs, CSG, CARL, Close Tabs / CPMI, and other various sources to identify potential business opportunities.
- Process promotional mail pieces for Inbound and Outbound Commercial Representatives.
- Research competition pricing and practices.
- Monthly updates of CARL database on completed construction to show patterns in multiple inquiries on single locations, looking for possible build-outs.
- Update Close Tabs / CPMI database daily to assist Commercial Account Executives with Territory Management, sales opportunities and Database Management of the Tampa Division.
- Track Customer Loyalty Programs
Reporting and Administrative:
- Provide Outside sales reps support in all aspects of the sales process to include, but not limited to, input sales from Outside reps while in the field, set appointments and check serviceability, and have addresses built in CSG, and investigate / resolve install questions.
- Responsible for billing inquiries and credits for commercial customers.
- Contact and coordinate commercial accounts in Non Pay status.
- Assign the equipment and services correctly to an account
- Assist the Sales Rep with trouble shooting modem installation failures, including credit ratings and collections
- Read and interpret completed field work orders.
- Correct any errors in service billing, one-time charges billing, deposits, and equipment, based upon a thorough understanding of services, one time charges and relevant procedures.
- Correctly key payments to customer’s accounts, create a batch, and research and correct any discrepancies before submitting to Accounts Receivable
- Properly place, amend or cancel a pending work orders
- Verify packages and explain the benefits and pricing to the customer when services are up graded
- Demonstrate full understanding of HSD Services, including policies and procedures.
- Place or amend an existing order to reflect the services desired.
- Effectively communicate with various departments regarding customer concerns, install calendars ECT.
- Complete monthly quality assurance checks at a level of 95% or better.
- Receive and effectively handle customer calls over the telephone, including resolving billing issues, troubleshooting and determining the problem by asking open and close-ended questions.
- Utilize the computer system to verify correct customer information
- Explain a customer’s bill to them regarding services credits payments, debits, and one-time charges
- Track commercial disconnects monthly.
- Make outbound customer care calls to ensure proper procedures were followed during the Sales and the install process
- Assist Inside Sales Supervisor and Outside Sales Supervisor with various reports and duties as needed.
- Provide support for Business Solutions Sales Manager as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Ability to effectively multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
May be required to work various schedules and shifts to accommodate call volume and special projects
High School Graduate or equivalent.
Minimum one year previous experience in customer service
CATV, HSD (Internet Services), and/or Telephony Services knowledge.
Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (MS Word, Excel and Access), electronic mail correspondence, and other basic PC usage, such as Internet navigation.
CSG knowledge preferred.