Join the CH2M Talent Network
Thank you for your interest in learning more about this opportunity with CH2M. Please join our Talent Network. It's where our recruiters go to find qualified, talented people. We will send you news, events and opportunities at CH2M that align with your interests.
Your application for this position begins on the next screen.
|Desired job category|
|Would you like to receive our monthly eNewsLetter|
Copyright © 2012 CH2M HILL and its licensors. All rights reserved.
CH2M HILL is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and maintaining an inclusive culture. CH2M HILL will provide a reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities in the job application and/or interview process. If you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation to participate in the application and/or interview process, please contact us.
For decades, CH2M HILL has been a global leader in engineering, consulting, design, program management, construction and operations, working on the most challenging and impactful projects around the world. Through these challenging projects, we develop our people — who transform complex and creative ideas into reality, every day. Join us and together we can work to build a sustainable world. We support you to reach your greatest career goals through continued professional development, a positive work life balance and undeniably cool engineering projects. Join employee-owned CH2M HILL and discover why our diverse team has been consistently ranked as one of the leading employers and repeatedly recognized by FORTUNE
magazine as one of the “100 Best Companies to Work For”.
Whether it is petrochemicals for plastics, or fuel for a tractor on the farm, the bottom line is the world needs oil. The one resource has countless uses for the things people rely on each day. From crude oil and natural gas, to new and renewable resources, your job in our Oil & Gas Group will serve an important role as we provide innovative consulting, engineering, procurement, construction and operations solutions to the world’s oil and gas companies. This is your opportunity to discover the most challenging projects, develop as a professional to reach your career goals. Ready? Let’s Get to Work.CH2M HILL Process Engineer Jobs – Houston, Texas
The challenge? Helping ensure the supply of our world’s oil and gas. At CH2M HILL, we deliver solutions that span the entire breadth of the energy and chemicals industry. Our Mid-Level Process Engineer
position will provide you with the opportunity to assist the process teams on projects, starting from conceptual engineering through detailed engineering and start up. Ready? Let’s Get to Work.
Our Mid-Level Process Engineers
- Maintain, expand and promote his/her field of Process Technology know-how within the Houston Delivery Center, other Company centers, and across business segments
- Desired areas of expertise and know-how: Refining, Chemicals and Polymers, Gas Processing, renewable feedstock fuels and chemicals, or upstream oil & gas
- On projects, under direction on a Senior Process Group Leader, will assist a team of Process Engineers within a design area
- During proposal phase, assist in developing process scope of work and process effort hour estimate
- Manage to assist within Budget and Schedule
- Routinely provide an estimate to complete (ETC) for remaining work
- Exhibit good understanding of Department/Corp procedures and knowledge of applicable codes
- Participate in meetings with the client and project team to establish project objectives and to coordinate and/or resolve design problems
- Coordinate process engineering reports, studies, calculations, P&IDs, equipment specifications and review/approval of vendor submittals
- Recognize unusual situations where standard procedures are not appropriate and coordinate with Process Department Manager to insure that alternate measures are followed
SPECIAL NOTE: CH2M HILL will not sponsor a work visa (e.g. H1B, etc.,) to fill this position
- Bachelors in Chemical Engineering
- Minimum 7 years engineering design experience
At CH2M HILL, the greatest challenges provide the biggest rewards. Each day, your drive and creative ideas will be providing solutions that help build a better tomorrow. Whether it is the pride that comes with accomplishment, personal growth or making a difference in the world, you will discover true success in a career that brings out the best in you at CH2M HILL. Ready? Let’s get to work. Developing People through Challenging Projects CH2M HILL is an Equal Opportunity Employer.