Thank you for your interest in learning more about this John Deere opportunity. We encourage you to complete our application process if this position fits your skills, experiences and preferences.
We also invite you to leave your contact information with us below*. John Deere may then send you periodic email communications regarding employment.
* This request will only appear once and this information will be used solely for the purposes of communicating information about working at John Deere.
Why John Deere
John Deere combines innovation and technology to produce exceptional equipment and services that delight our customers. We are a world leader in providing advanced products and services and are committed to the success of customers whose work is linked to the land – those who cultivate, harvest, transform, enrich and build upon the land to meet the world’s dramatically increasing need for food, fuel, shelter and infrastructure. Since 1837, John Deere has delivered innovative products of superior quality built on a tradition of integrity. We make John Deere a great place to work through an emphasis on work-life balance and a values-based culture that encourages professional development and community involvement.
Our IT professionals have the opportunity to participate not only in the normal IT functions, but also in areas where IT is being used within our worldwide product development centers, production and services businesses; including throughout our supply chain. Additionally, working as a member of an aligned, high–performing, cross–functional team, an IT professional at John Deere has opportunity to apply information technologies to improve our business processes and product quality.
What You’ll Do
As a Tivoli Identity Manager Tech Lead for the Security Portfolio Team onsite at Moline Illinois HQ, you will handle projects of moderate complexity and small-medium size. The position will also be responsible for leading design and development activities, collaborating with resources offshore to accomplish project tasks, and supporting existing applications.
What It Takes
We need an excellent communicator, both written and verbal, who thrives on solving problems and working in a global team environment. Ideally, you will have a Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or a similar discipline and/or equivalent work experience. We also require:
- Experience with Tivoli Identity Manager, custom code in java, and custom adapters
- Understanding of diverse infrastructure components and operating systems and the ability to troubleshoot in those environments
- Knowledge and skills necessary to implement and maintain infrastructure components which may include one or more of the following components: communications, private and public network, network access security, database and information access security, middleware, computing hardware and operating system
- Business Process Knowledge of assigned area(s) and/or function(s)
- Understanding of computer technology processes and methodology
- Analytical skills
A strong candidate will also have:
- Experience with LDAP & Blockade
- Experience with EJPM Framework
- Understanding of Enterprise Security Infrastructure
- Software Development lifecycle such as Waterfall or Agile
- 4 years of experience with creating business use cases Information technology experience and/or business experience
- 4 years of Infrastructure experience in one or more of the following components: communications, private and public network, network access security, database and information access security components, middleware, computing hardware and operating system
What You’ll Get
At John Deere, rewards aren’t limited to monetary compensation. We offer our employees a comprehensive range of tangible and intangible benefits that help us retain the best and brightest professionals in the industry. Click here to learn more about our Total Rewards Program
Ready for intense teamwork, ambitious objectives and a rewards package that makes it all worthwhile?
The information contained herein is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and qualifications required of individuals performing the job. The qualifications detailed in this job description are not considered the minimum requirements necessary to perform the job, but rather as guidelines. An Equal Opportunity Employer, John Deere requires a diversity of people, perspectives and ideas to address the complex challenges of its global business.