Join our Talent Community - Bright House Networks
Thank you for exploring career opportunities with Bright House Networks. By completing this section, we will add you to our Talent Community so we can stay in touch regarding future news, events and opportunities. Upon continuing, you will be prompted to create an account and complete an on-line employment profile for the job that interests you.
The Business Account Specialist will be responsible for driving Company revenue through efforts that enhance to up-sell existing customers, ensure customer satisfaction, and increase customer loyalty.
To achieve these objectives the Business Account Specialist will proactively up-sell additional services to existing customers, migrate existing customers from old products to newer products, and provide dedicated customer support to “VIP” customers.
- Proactively contact customers by phone and in person to present Business Solutions products and services that will assist the customer in achieving their Business goals.
- Migrate customers from old legacy products to newer products, in accordance with determined strategy, while maintaining or increasing revenue per customer and/or increasing length of service by moving customers into term contracts.
- Present new products and features to the existing Business Solutions customer base as they become available.
- Contact customers identified as “VIP” customers on a proactive basis to do “quality” checks on their current service.
- Coordinate technical reviews of any Accounts where customer is not satisfied with service level being provided to drive towards issue resolution.
- Team up with technical, engineering, customer service, and related support staff to ensure resolutions of any customer issues and customer satisfaction is achieved.
- Proactively up-sell existing Business customers and increase customer loyalty.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to manage multiple contacts and Accounts.
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills with excellent negotiation and closing skills.
- Bilingual a plus
- Team oriented, self-motivated, and highly dedicated, strong initiative and a quick ability to learn.
- Ability to handle various tasks simultaneously, organize, prioritize and work effectively under time constraints with minimal supervision while meeting assigned deadlines.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel
- Ability to travel throughout assigned area as needed.
- Must have available transportation, possess valid Florida driver’s license in good standing and proof of insurance.
- BA/BS or AA degree, or equivalent work experience, coupled with relative work experience.
- Background in and working knowledge of, Telecom, Internet Services and/or Cable industries preferred.
- Two plus years in Sales, Retention, Customer Service and/or Outbound Calling experience in a business sales environment is required.