Thank you for your interest in learning more about this John Deere opportunity. We encourage you to complete our application process if this position fits your skills, experiences and preferences.
We also invite you to leave your contact information with us below*. John Deere may then send you periodic email communications regarding employment.
* This request will only appear once and this information will be used solely for the purposes of communicating information about working at John Deere.
Why John Deere
Provides customers with information in response to questions that have been escalated to this level; researches, resolves, and responds to general and semi-complex customer concerns. Provide accurate payouts to customer and dealers. Handle requests for statement of accounts, release of interest, waivers, and credit checks. This position is located in Burlington, Ontario.
- Provides information to customers regarding products and services.
- Documents customer interactions and product/service issues, entering descriptive information online in order to provide history and tracking of issue resolution.
- Researches, resolves, and responds to general and semi-complex customer concerns; escalates complex questions for resolution.
- Shares best practices with department team members in order to maintain required service levels.
- Tracks trends in customer and product concerns and informs/provides feedback to appropriate departments/units so that necessary action can be performed.
- Evaluates disputes between customer opinion and company actions, and explores alternative solutions that will result in satisfactory resolution.
What It Takes
- Effective communications skills (oral and written).
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
- Experience in a customer service role in a call centre environment.
- Demonstrated superior customer service.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Proficient in the use standard desktop load applications such as Microsoft Office plus intranet and internet functions.
- Must be able to work effectively in a team environment.
- Experience with Infolease.
- Experience working in the finance industry.
- Experience with transaction data entry and processing.
- Bachelor's Degree (preferably Business) or equivalent in education and experience.
In accordance with the John Deere Accommodation Policy, reasonable accommodation of any of these qualifications may be considered.
This position will be posted for a minimum of 7 business days and unposted when a qualified pool of candidates is achieved.
Please note that any offer of employment will be conditional upon the Company receiving a satisfactory criminal background check report prior to the start date, as well as educational verification (proof of highest level of education) and proof of the legal right to work in Canada (e.g. birth certificate, work permit).
The information contained herein is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of individuals performing the job. The qualifications detailed in this job description are not considered the minimum requirements necessary to perform the job, but rather as guidelines.
An equal opportunity employer, John Deere requires a diversity of people, perspectives and ideas to address the complex challenges of its global business.