Join our Talent Community
Join our Talent Community and be the first to be informed about news and career opportunities at McGraw Hill Financial, and be considered for future roles.
Note: your application for this position begins on the next screen.
The Ratings Analytical & Compliance Education Department has global responsibility for the design, development, coordination and implementation of analytical and compliance educational and training programs. In addition, the group is responsible for direction and the successful implementation of the Credit Analyst Certification Program.
• Work with Director Ratings Compliance Education to coordinate the delivery of policy and compliance training programs.
• Managing program materials for compliance instructor-led training programs
• Ensure all completed compliance training programs participants are accurately entered in the Learning Center.
• Working with analytical education and compliance team to update website material/content.
• Training program announcements, communications, scheduling, room logistics, technology logistics.
• Undergraduate Degree required, advanced degree preferred
• Superior project management skills and ability to collaborate in a team environment
• Three to 5 years related work experience in training or learning & development department preferred
• Strong communication skills, organization skills, attention to detail will be critical, strong service excellence orientation
• Able to solve problems such as missing training materials, nonworking technology, etc..
• Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously
• Able to develop positive relationships with individuals at various levels of Ratings organization
McGraw Hill Financial is an equal opportunity employer. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment. For special accommodation due to disability, please email webmaster -at- mcgraw-hill -dot- com; and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate individual.