Thank you for your interest in learning more about Rockwell Automation employment. We encourage you to apply to positions that align with your background.
We also invite you to leave your contact information with us below and join our Talent Network. Rockwell Automation may then send you periodic email communications regarding employment opportunities.
* This request will only appear once and this information will be used solely for the purposes of communicating information about working at Rockwell Automation.
This position will assist to develop and execute the manufacturing plan to support management objectives on on-time delivery, inventory levels and customer service.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
• Maintain and implement the materials plan supporting the master production schedule in accordance with actual customer demand.
• Release, reschedule or cancel manufacturing/purchase orders to support.
• Monitor existing inventory systems to maintain customer service.
• Process revisions on a timely basis to support customer demand.
• Investigate inventory and parts problems and implement corrective action.
• Communicate feedback of corrective action with other departments to support the plan in that area.
• Organize research and recommend solutions on projects assigned to and/or enhance delivery compliance.
• Coordinate with product specialists for design changes of old and new products to manage inventory levels.
• Effectively make changes in the materials plan required by ECN's, SCI’s, and NMR’s disposition.
• Ensure timely response to customer expedites internal and external.
• Coordinate with department managers to eliminate capacity issues
• To provide the highest level of customer service by the reducing cycle time and improving the on-time performance
• Organize procedures for a specific allocation of time, and select method of manufacture to meet shipping commitments and inventory forecasts.
• Act as a liaison between production, engineering, purchasing and sales to address and resolve problems.
• Schedule the most economical procedures and equipment utilization.
•Post secondary education in materials management, CPIM, CIRM, CPP or equivelant experience/degree. APICS certification is preferred
•Minimum 3 years’ experience within a production/inventory control environment is required.
•Working knowledge of ERP systems is essential, preferably SAP.
•Demonstrated high proficiency of computer skills including working knowledge of Excel, Word, and SAP.
•Customer service and quality oriented with a passion for learning.
•Demonstrated analytical and creative problem solving skills.
•Effective working independently or in a team environment.