Bright House Networks is an award-winning company made up of friendly, energetic employees who go above and beyond to provide exceptional customer service. Our strength is in our employees. Customer loyalty is our top priority, and our employees are committed to building unique relationships in a fast-paced team environment. Bright House Networks encourages a positive, supportive and open culture which rewards employee accountability and grants empowerment for all members of our team. Our commitment to diversity guarantees we employ the best.
The purpose of the Process Documentation Specialist is to coordinate and participate in the collection, interpretation and writing of technical documentation including operational process flows, systems operations and end users documentation. Uses commonly known concepts, practices and procedures for the planning, documentation and maintenance of user support documentation. The position reports to the Sr. Manager, Business Operations. The Process Documentation Specialist position has no supervisory responsibilities.
• Create and execute end-to-end service delivery process/metrics/reporting programs in full partnership with NEO management.
• Understand end-to-end operations programs to effectively develop new system and tools business requirements.
• Work with training department to develop end user new product training from the storyboard point through to complete training projects.
• Updates existing documentation and process flows.
• Seeks out Subject matter Experts (SME) assistance as needed.
• Maintain and publish User Guides and materials.
• Adheres to training development processes and procedures.
• Write and revise procedural manuals for users; create and maintain on-line tutorials and documentation.
• Coordinate and participate in various special projects as assigned.
• Works primarily inside throughout the year in an office-based environment.
• Will require long periods of personal computer and verbal telephone use.
• Occasionally this job will require standing, walking, bending or stooping.
• Will be required to occasionally travel within the U.S. for site visits to vendors, trade organizations and partners, and other company work locations; travel is estimated at 5%. Must be able to work a flexible work schedule with the occasional need for extended hours.
• Proven ability to work in a decentralized and entrepreneurial environment.
• Has passion for efficient business and systems operations.
• A person who cares about the people with whom they work and their customers and approaches then with integrity and honesty.
• Thrives in an environment where team work, accessibility and pragmatism are emphasized, and where reward is based on results.
• Enjoys building relationships and collaboration.
• Bright, innovative thinker with a broad range of personal and professional experiences.
• Ability to speak effectively in a technical capacity.
• Has personal and professional maturity that warrants respect and provides an example.
• Bachelor’s degree in Technical Writing, English, or related field preferred or 4 years equivalent previous work experience.
• Experience managing and successfully completing training/writing projects.
• Excellent communicator; both verbal and written communications skills.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Strong editing and proofreading skills; detail oriented.
• Ability to effectively coordinate and participate in collection, interpretation, writing and dissemination of documentation in support of new product development and process integration.
• Ability to establish procedures for procurement of data.
• Ability to recommend new method for collection and documentation of data.
• Must be able to work independently or in team environment
• Microsoft Office skills; must have knowledge of Microsoft Visio.
• Must have or be able to obtain a valid Florida Driver’s License.