Join our Talent Community - Bright House Networks
Thank you for exploring career opportunities with Bright House Networks. By completing this section, we will add you to our Talent Community so we can stay in touch regarding future news, events and opportunities. Upon continuing, you will be prompted to create an account and complete an on-line employment profile for the job that interests you.
Bright House Networks is an award-winning company made up of friendly, energetic employees who go above and beyond to provide exceptional customer service. Our strength is in our employees. Customer loyalty is our top priority, and our employees are committed to building unique relationships in a fast-paced team environment. Bright House Networks encourages a positive, supportive and open culture which rewards employee accountability and grants empowerment for all members of our team. Our commitment to diversity guarantees we employ the best.
Perform technical field audits in the cable system to determine status of accounts and investigate unauthorized usage of company products and services.
This position falls within Business Operations and interfaces with the Bright House Networks employees and leadership within Business Operations and other functional areas companywide. Position has frequent contact with customers. The position reports directly to the Tap Audit Supervisor and has no supervisory responsibility.
- Perform technical field audits to determine house status and investigate unauthorized usage of company products
- Adhere to all department scheduling and resource requirements
- Perform retrieval of unreturned company owned equipment
- Perform retrieval of bad debt
- Identify, record and repair signal leakage
- Identify and report plant damage
- Provide daily reports for productivity and updates
- Perform various technical field operations such as trace and tag underground drops, connect and disconnect company services, install drops, outlets, equipment as necessary.
- Responsible for maintenance and stocking of individual inventory
- Acquire new and retain existing customers by selling services to customers
- Adhere to and support all department and company safety rules and procedures
- Perform other duties and projects as they arise
- Knowledge of installation standards and contractor requirements.
- Knowledge of electronic and CATV theory and ability to use this knowledge effectively in problem solving
- Knowledge of field test equipment is required.
- Must have certificate of completion for NCTI/SCTE Installation I course or equivalent experience.
- Must possess knowledge of video, high speed data and digital phone services.
- Must have certificate of completion for company ladder certification.
- Must have ability to climb utility poles or towers; carry 28 ft extension ladders weighing up to 100 lbs.
- Possession of a valid Florida state driver’s license and a driving record in good standing.
- Must possess strong time management skills with the ability to problem solve.
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of company online tools and resources.
- Must know how to use computer, printer, fax, and copier.
- Possess basic understanding of spreadsheets to work reports.
- This position is located out of various locations throughout the state of Florida.
- Extensive travel is required.
· Materials & Equipment Used
- Computer, ten-key, printer, telephone, copier, and other office equipment along with ladders and other field equipment.
- Works with various solvents and greases.
· Physical Requirements (ADA)
- Ability to sit for long periods of time.
- Typing and reading on a computer and talking on telephone.
- Work inside and outside throughout the year.
- Lifting of weights up to 80 lbs, use of equipment requiring exertion of up to 50 lbs of force.
- Crawling, stooping, bending, reaching, lifting, digging and ladder climbing.
- Wears protective equipment.
- High School diploma or equivalent is required.