Join our Talent Community - Bright House Networks
Thank you for exploring career opportunities with Bright House Networks. By completing this section, we will add you to our Talent Community so we can stay in touch regarding future news, events and opportunities. Upon continuing, you will be prompted to create an account and complete an on-line employment profile for the job that interests you.
Bright House Networks is an award-winning company made up of friendly, energetic employees who go above and beyond to provide exceptional customer service. Our strength is in our employees. Customer loyalty is our top priority, and our employees are committed to building unique relationships in a fast-paced team environment. Bright House Networks encourages a positive, supportive and open culture which rewards employee accountability and grants empowerment for all members of our team. Our commitment to diversity guarantees we employ the best.
- Assists with the scheduling, routing and dispatching of field work via the Work Assure software application.
- Operates computer to receive and input data regarding customer accounts, trouble calls and installation functions
- Coordinates system outages with technicians and updates office personnel using computer system, phone and email.
- Compiles, maintains and prepares various operational reports, logs and files.
- Contacts customers for call to meet request, special installations or changes in existing work orders, (rewires, driveway bores, businesses, etc.)
- Maintains outages, with updated information on the ICOMs outage module and records outage data in the outage tracking software
- Monitors the unassigned pool for outage information and possible elimination of unnecessary service calls.
- Utilizes ticketing system to track, quantify, analyze, and resolve events and maintenance.
- Works indoors seated at a computer workstation
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- One year of experience as a dispatcher required
- Ability to work independently under limited supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Basic knowledge of computers and computer applications