Bright House Networks is an award-winning company made up of friendly, energetic employees who go above and beyond to provide exceptional customer service. Our strength is in our employees. Customer loyalty is our top priority, and our employees are committed to building unique relationships in a fast-paced team environment. Bright House Networks encourages a positive, supportive and open culture which rewards employee accountability and grants empowerment for all members of our team. Our commitment to diversity guarantees we employ the best.
The Regional Enterprise Sales Manager will be responsible for managing a team composed of Enterprise Account Executives and Enterprise Account Retention Mangers. The Manager will be responsible for selling Dedicated Fiber based services to Enterprise clients, including point to point Ethernet connections, Dedicated Internet Access, Voice Services, Managed Services, Wi-Fi, and Video through the team of AEs and ARMs.
This position will have 6-10 direct reports and will report into the Senior Director of Enterprise Sales.
The following duty statements are illustrative of the essential functions of the job and do not include other non-essential or marginal duties that may be required. The company reserves the right to modify or change the duties or essential functions of this job at any time.
- Recruit and Hire Enterprise Account Executives
- Recruit and Hire Enterprise Account Retention Managers.
- Coach, develop and train AEs and ARMs.
- Identifying target markets, industries, and create specific marketing plans for these specific markets/verticals.
- Contributing to the marketing and sales department.
- Management of specified Territory/Market Segment
- Network with professional organizations, local boards, technology forums and build the necessary relationships for the benefit of Bright House Networks and the sales team.
- Train Account Executives on writing and presenting professional, organized proposals.
- Train and develop negotiating skills of AEs and ARMs.
- Establish and maintain contracts with CEO/CTO level Executives.
- Project Management of sales cycle activities and service implementation
- Work with team to develop new accounts as well as retain existing customers.
- Maintaining and reporting sales activity, including funnels, sales call Activity, and 30/60/90 day forecasts.
- Consistently achieve monthly sales quota.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee must have the ability to sit for long periods of time, with occasional standing, walking, bending or stooping. The employee is regularly required to use hands and fingers to type, handle or feel; and have the ability to type and read using a computer. The employee must be able to communicate on the phone with the use of a headset.
- Successful experience in managing a team of Account Executives and Account Retention Managers.
- Understanding Sales Activity Management.
- Understanding the process of managing both large and midsized sales opportunities through the sales process.
- Understanding of TCP/IP networking.
- Familiarity with business software and hardware applications and Intranets.
- Knowledge of telecommunications infrastructure and equipment. Routers, Switches, Frame Relay, ATM, SONET and Ethernet.
- Understanding need and function of network security and firewalls.
- Telephony experience in selling Trunking products such as T1, PRI, and SIP.
- Knowledge and understanding of the role of Network facilities in a Corporate Environment in support of Telephony requirements (such as call centers).
- Experience in financial/business benefits selling.
- Experience in selling to corporate Executives.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Microsoft Office Expertise in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint with Visio experience.
- Ability to work in a dynamic fast paced environment.
- Ability to work well under pressure with deadlines.
- Aptitude to translate technical information to customers.
- Ability, experience and confidence to work with high level management staff.
- Ability to identify and cultivate market opportunities.
- Able to work independently and remotely as a 'self starter'
- BA/BS business or technical field preferred, or 8-10 years equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of prior experience in a management or leadership position.
- 3 -5 years of Sales Management experience within the Telecom/Cable Industry