Bright House Networks is an award-winning company made up of friendly, energetic employees who go above and beyond to provide exceptional customer service. Our strength is in our employees. Customer loyalty is our top priority, and our employees are committed to building unique relationships in a fast-paced team environment. Bright House Networks encourages a positive, supportive and open culture which rewards employee accountability and grants empowerment for all members of our team. Our commitment to diversity guarantees we employ the best.
Manage the growth of Hospitality business through acquisition and retention of accounts incorporating applicable service offerings to achieve revenue objectives. Determine potential customers and negotiate agreements for CATV, Telephone, High Speed Internet via a Fiber or Coaxial application.
The Account Executive reports directly to the Director, Hospitality Markets. This position does not have any supervisory responsibilities. The following duty statements are illustrative of the essential functions of the job and do not include other non-essential or marginal duties that may be required. The company reserves the right to modify or change the duties or essential functions of this job at any time.
- Renewal of Hospitality agreements
- Successful negotiation of New/Winback agreements
- Actively prospect for new BHN clients in the Hospitality Vertical
- Maintenance of positive client relations with applicable industry contacts
- Active participation in relevant trade organizations related to Hospitality Industry
- Maintain organized and efficient contract and potential contract information, including agreement files and associated computer database
- Maintain a working knowledge of current service offerings and other technologies as may be available on the BHN local network
- Preparation of month-end activity reports and other related reports as may be required
- Coordination with Construction/Field Engineering Departments to assure timely and accurate cost estimates for projects
- Ability to work flexible hours and overtime as needed to include nights and weekends
While performing the duties of this job, the employee must have the ability to sit for long periods of time, with occasional standing, walking, bending or stooping. The employee is regularly required to use hands and fingers to type, handle or feel; and have the ability to type and read using a computer. The employee must be able to communicate on the phone with the use of a headset.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic fast paced environment
- Ability to work well under pressure or deadline environments
- Aptitude to translate technical information to customers
- Ability, experience and confidence to work with high level management staff
- Ability to identify and cultivate market opportunities
- Able to work independently as a “Self Starter”
- Must have a Valid Driver’s License
- BA/BS preferred, preferably in business or technical field
- 3-5 years of direct hi-tech sales/marketing experience within the Telecom or Cable Industries
- 1-2 years of Telephony experience in selling Trunking products such as PRI and T1 circuits
- Knowledge of telecommunications infrastructure and equipment, routers switches and ip voice