Bright House Networks is an award-winning company made up of friendly, energetic employees who go above and beyond to provide exceptional customer service. Our strength is in our employees. Customer loyalty is our top priority, and our employees are committed to building unique relationships in a fast-paced team environment. Bright House Networks encourages a positive, supportive and open culture which rewards employee accountability and grants empowerment for all members of our team. Our commitment to diversity guarantees we employ the best.
This position is responsible for developing local advertising revenue for Bright House Networks. The function of this position is to generate advertising revenue by organizing, building and managing a customer base from direct local retail businesses. The Account Executive (AE) will utilize professional selling skills to understand the marketing and advertising needs of a diverse range of businesses. The AE will develop high levels of competency to position Bright House Networks media products to successfully meet the needs of customers. The AE will work closely with the Director of Local Sales to identify prospective customers, develop specific strategies for closing business and reporting regularly on the results.
This position will work in a highly collaborative environment with other company management to implement revenue generating programs and opportunities.
Top candidates will have a proven track record of overcoming obstacles, achieving goals and engaging a diverse range of personalities.
- Develop revenue opportunities thru consistent prospecting, needs analysis meetings and professional presentations offering solutions from Bright House Networks media products
- Develop competent ability to use and understand proposal building resources, research products and other software products that allows you to efficiently manage and grow your customer base
- Improve your selling skills and industry knowledge by actively participating and using the Professional Sales Skills training provided by the Company
- Develop and utilize time management resources to organize, manage and quickly respond to requests from both external and internal customers
- Provide outstanding customer service by effectively delivering and managing the customer’s purchase after the sale is completed
- Adhere to all company guidelines related to reporting activity, credit, deadlines, pricing, promotional opportunities, special opportunities and overall branding initiatives
- Ability to communicate a business plan to achieve individual and company revenue objectives
- Other functions or special projects that may be assigned
- Candidate must be self-motivated with professional attitude and approach to accomplishing goals in a team oriented environment
- Must be able to plan and re-prioritize as situations dictate
- Excellent interpersonal and telephone skill required with the ability to communicate with a diverse range of people
- You must possess the ability to operate standard office equipment such as copiers and fax machines
- You must be proficient with computers, including Email, Outlook and Microsoft office software
- Must have available transportation, possess valid Florida driver’s license and proof of insurance
- High school diploma or equivalent, degree in Marketing/Advertising or Communications preferred
- A minimum of 2 years experience in media sales or related field is required