Join our Talent Community - Bright House Networks
Thank you for exploring career opportunities with Bright House Networks. By completing this section, we will add you to our Talent Community so we can stay in touch regarding future news, events and opportunities. Upon continuing, you will be prompted to create an account and complete an on-line employment profile for the job that interests you.
Bright House Networks is an award-winning company made up of friendly, energetic employees who go above and beyond to provide exceptional customer service. Our strength is in our employees. Customer loyalty is our top priority, and our employees are committed to building unique relationships in a fast-paced team environment. Bright House Networks encourages a positive, supportive and open culture which rewards employee accountability and grants empowerment for all members of our team. Our commitment to diversity guarantees we employ the best.
- This position will require the ability and skill to identify and sell new Enterprise business customers. Primary responsibility will be selling BRIGHT HOUSE NETWORKS fiber based network services to non BRIGHT HOUSE NETWORKS customers will retaining and growing the revenues of assigned BRIGHT HOUSE NETWORKS customers.
- A history of successful quota and/or sales objective attainment.
- Must demonstrate consultative selling and closing skills with proven success in developing new accounts.
- Background selling technical solutions to high level executive decision makers.
- Candidate must be motivated, willing to learn, and goal orientated.
- Creative and resourceful problem solving abilities.
- Experience selling in a team environment.
- Attention to detail.
- Must be an excellent listener with the ability to build successful relationships.
- Strong interpersonal skills required.
- Technical skills related to network and transmission design and local access services.
- Requires product knowledge of both switches and dedicated services, and associated end-user and carrier applications.
- Operational understanding of telecommunications ordering, provisioning, and billing processes.
- Working knowledge of general marketing principle tools and processes.
- Must possess skills necessary for decision making and customer retention.
- Prepares and presents oral, written, and electronic sales presentations for potential customers.
- Develop and maintains effective relationships
- Develops commercial sales through direct business channels, including enhanced corporate programs
- Works with internal BRIGHT HOUSE NETWORKS departments to evaluate economic feasibility of plant extension and cable construction necessary to provide dedicated access and other BRIGHT HOUSE NETWORKS products to businesses.
- Responsible for all tracking of sales.
- Provide weekly & monthly reporting of sales activity.
- Providing quality assessments of product representation. Comply and enforce all polices/procedures/standards.
- Recognizes, practices, and enforces safety rules and procedures.
- Typing and reading on a computer, talking on telephone, moving objects and materials for promotional event set up. Flexible hours and/or on-call may also be required.
- Knowledge of general office procedures; familiarity with computers, e-mail, word processing, and contact management software; basic knowledge of Internet Protocol (IP) networking applications; basic knowledge of wiring design and terminology; working knowledge of general marketing principles, tools and processes.
- Operate under the Bright House Networks Visions and Values
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent demonstrated experience.
- 4-7 years experience in business to business and account management, sales, advertising/marketing, data, telecom preferred.
- Enterprise a plus.
- Demonstrated history of meeting and exceeding sales quotas
- Broad knowledge of computer networking environments (LAN, WAN, etc.) required. Ethernet hubs, firewall and VPN solutions.
- Ability to organize multiple priorities
- Ability to communicate authoritatively about telecommunication and/or ISP services for residential/commercial customers.
- Must possess a valid Florida driver’s license.