Bright House Networks is an award-winning company made up of friendly, energetic employees who go above and beyond to provide exceptional customer service. Our strength is in our employees. Customer loyalty is our top priority, and our employees are committed to building unique relationships in a fast-paced team environment. Bright House Networks encourages a positive, supportive and open culture which rewards employee accountability and grants empowerment for all members of our team. Our commitment to diversity guarantees we employ the best.
Provide assistance to customers at a walk-in counter/retail location. Service is provided through the sale of company products, payment processing, account inquiries, equipment transactions, and customer service changes.
This position falls within Business/Field Operations and interfaces with Bright House Networks employees and leadership across all functional areas. Position has extensive in-person contact with customers. The position reports directly to the Front Counter Supervisor and has no supervisory responsibilities.
DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to:
- Perform full service customer transactions including payment processing, equipment issuing and returns, sales or discontinuation of company services and products.
- Promote sale of company products and services to customers in order to achieve company, departmental, and individual goals
- Perform daily cash transactions and the association preparation and submittal of deposits
- Ensure daily payment intake is balanced by performing necessary quality control
- Maintain, order, and reconcile individual equipment inventory
- Address and resolve all customer inquiries related to products and services provided by Bright House Networks
- Perform other duties and projects as they arise
- General Office environment.
- Extensive phone and computer use required.
This position may be based out of the multiple Front Counter/Retail locations throughout the state of Florida.
- Demonstrated ability to build customer connections
- Demonstrated ability to effectively match solutions, products and services with a customer’s wants and needs
- Excellent communication skills including a clear, friendly speaking voice; enunciation; etiquette and the ability to adapt to different communication styles
- Demonstrated ability to interface with customers and public and possess the willingness and ability to provide great customer service through customer interactions and work activities
- Must be able to type 40 wpm.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Must know how to use computer, printer, fax, scanner, calculator and copier.
- Able to work independently and be flexible in scheduling.
- High School diploma or equivalent is required.
- Must have previous Customer Care, Retail or cash drawer experience.
- Minimum of one year experience in a position that requires the ability to think critically, solve problems and serve customers.