The Human Resources Administrative Assistant will perform administrative and secretarial service for the Vice President of Human Resources of S&P Capital IQ and S&P Dow Jones Indices. They will assist in special projects or activities in support of that business’ HR generalist team, and the Corporate HR function of McGraw Hill Financial. Come join an exciting team in a Corporate role that is highly visible, working with Senior Leadership and others within the business to ensure company and your own success.
• Prepare, update and maintain documents, memos, PowerPoint presentations, data reports, contact lists, directories, etc.
• Handle and respond to correspondence and phone calls as well as photocopying, printing, and mail
• Order supplies and equipment for department
• Administration of Performance Management, compensation, vacation and attendance records for the S&P Capital IQ and S&P Dow Jones Indices HR team.
• Oversee and update calendar for the VP of HR, S&P Capital IQ and S&P Dow Jones Indices, and schedule all necessary meetings
• Arrange domestic/international travel and coordination of itineraries
• Prepare monthly Travel & Entertainment expenses in addition to Procurement expenses and Monthly Operating Reports
• Ensure Performance Management evaluations are completed by the team
• Work through complex and sensitive HR issues with Manager and Business Leaders; focus upon confidentiality
• Knowledge of S&P Capital IQ and S&P Dow Jones Indices businesses
• Ability to track and manage numerous statements of work and interact with individuals within the business to report results
• Excellent organizational and communication (oral and written) skills.
• Must have a high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations. Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy as well as abilities to work within a fast-paced environment while employing accuracy
• Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
• 5+ years of prior work experience as an Administrative Assistant or in a role working in a similar capacity
About McGraw Hill Financial
Be essential to the global financial markets.
When you work at McGraw Hill Financial and its respected global brands, your contributions are essential to us and to the markets we serve.
- McGraw Hill Financial includes Standard & Poor’s Ratings Services, S&P Capital IQ, S&P Dow Jones Indices, J.D. Power, Platts, and McGraw Hill Construction.
- Together, we’re the foremost providers of essential intelligence for the capital and commodities markets.
- Whether it’s analyzing data, innovating technology, or developing market insights, we’re looking for intellectually curious, progressive and passionate thinkers to join our team.
Additional information is available at www.mhfi.com/careers
McGraw Hill Financial is an equal opportunity employer. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment. For special accommodation due to disability, please email webmaster -at- mcgraw-hill.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate individual.