Thank you for your interest in learning more about this John Deere opportunity. We encourage you to complete our application process if this position fits your skills, experiences and preferences.
We also invite you to leave your contact information with us below*. John Deere may then send you periodic email communications regarding employment.
* This request will only appear once and this information will be used solely for the purposes of communicating information about working at John Deere.
Why John Deere
The incumbent will be responsible for responding to and resolving complex escalated service issues and requests. Assists with problem solving, training and/or mentoring. Prepares lending documents and processes complex revisions. This position is located in the Burlington office.
- Responds to and resolves more complex service issues and requests.
- Reviews and/or audits lending documentation for completeness and accuracy.
- Assists with problem solving, training and/or mentoring less experienced personnel.
What It Takes
- Bilingual skills, both written and oral (French and English).
- Ability to use standard desktop load applications such as Microsoft Office plus intranet and internet functions.
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Ability to work overtime to meet business needs.
- Experience working in the finance industry.
- Degree in a Business/Management discipline or equivalent experience.
- Experience working in customer service or related customer-oriented environment.
- Experience with consumer and credit bureau reporting.
- Experience working with InfoLease.
In accordance with the John Deere Accommodation Policy, reasonable accommodation of any of these qualifications may be considered.
This position will be posted for a minimum of 7 business days and unposted when a qualified pool of candidates is achieved.
Please note that any offer of employment will be conditional upon the Company receiving a satisfactory criminal background check report prior to the start date, as well as educational verification (proof of highest level of education) and proof of the legal right to work in Canada (e.g. birth certificate, work permit).
The information contained herein is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of individuals performing the job. The qualifications detailed in this job description are not considered the minimum requirements necessary to perform the job, but rather as guidelines.
An equal opportunity employer, John Deere requires a diversity of people, perspectives and ideas to address the complex challenges of its global business.