Thank you for your interest in learning more about this John Deere opportunity. We encourage you to complete our application process if this position fits your skills, experiences and preferences.
We also invite you to leave your contact information with us below*. John Deere may then send you periodic email communications regarding employment.
* This request will only appear once and this information will be used solely for the purposes of communicating information about working at John Deere.
Why John Deere
The incumbent will be responsible for providing a high level of support and maintenance to dealers. Responds to and resolves service issues and requests. Assists dealers in regional training their credit coordinators. Assists with development, implementation and maintenance of internal processing systems and makes recommendations on process improvements. Assists with the development and maintenance of auto-underwriting and internal reporting. This position is located in the Burlington office.
- Acts as the contact for dealers, area representatives and internal staff requiring advice on customized finance structures (e.g. irregular repayment structures, skip periods, unusual equipment, etc.).
- Loads Non-Deere Dealer and all Out of Scope Ceres applications into the appropriate front end system.
- Confirms Legal Name and Customer Identification Checklist for each Application
- Assists the Large Credit Group in managing the drawdowns under approved guidance lines and ensuring they meet the approved guidelines.
- Evaluates finance structures (e.g.., interest and amortization schedules and finance quotes) within company guidelines and authority levels set for this position.
- Participates as an expert user in the development of internal processing systems.
- Participates/assists in the development of reports and maintenance of internal reporting.
- Develops and maintains business relationships with dealers and others specific to position.
- Trains area sales managers and internal staff on appropriate system use.
- Responds to dealers and area sales managers on complex questions concerning financial documentation and operating the internal processing system.
- Must be available to work overtime to meet business needs,
What It Takes
- Ability to use standard desktop load applications such as Microsoft Office plus intranet and internet functions.
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal communications, negotiation, and conflict resolution.
- Customer service experience
- Degree in a Business/Management discipline or equivalent experience.
- Ability to use Ceres, Infolease and TValue.
- Knowledge of John Deere finance product and services.
- Experience working in the finance industry, specifically credit or customer service area.
- Bilingual skills – both oral and written.
In accordance with the John Deere Accommodation Policy, reasonable accommodation of any of these qualifications may be considered.
This position will be posted for a minimum of 7 business days and unposted when a qualified pool of candidates is achieved.
Please note that any offer of employment will be conditional upon the Company receiving a satisfactory criminal background check report prior to the start date, as well as educational verification (proof of highest level of education) and proof of the legal right to work in Canada (e.g. birth certificate, work permit).
The information contained herein is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of individuals performing the job. The qualifications detailed in this job description are not considered the minimum requirements necessary to perform the job, but rather as guidelines.
An equal opportunity employer, John Deere requires a diversity of people, perspectives and ideas to address the complex challenges of its global business.