Thank you for your interest in learning more about this John Deere opportunity. We encourage you to complete our application process if this position fits your skills, experiences and preferences.
We also invite you to leave your contact information with us below*. John Deere may then send you periodic email communications regarding employment.
* This request will only appear once and this information will be used solely for the purposes of communicating information about working at John Deere.
Why John Deere
John Deere is a foremost leader in the ag equipment business, and we continue to put a solid stamp on other industries. For over 150 years, the company’s portfolio of groundbreaking products has grown to include industries related to and outside of agriculture, including Turf, Construction and Forestry, and even Water and Wind Technologies. The image of John Deere is no longer that of a signature green tractor meandering across a scenic field; it’s been replaced with an image of acceleration, swift progress, and innovative leaping toward the company’s 200th year. The product line alone serves as proof with advances in machine performance, equipment automation, fleet management, and John Deere’s ongoing investment in emerging markets.
What You’ll Do
As a Complete Goods Coordinator for John Deere in, KS you will research, analyze and respond to complex order status inquiries by utilizing host systems and communication with factory/supplier contacts. In addition you will:
- Evaluate, analyze and prioritize sales needs relative to factory/supplier production and dealer, branch, and Company inventories.
- Assist channel partners in ordering and configuring equipment using on-line ordering tools.
- Research complex product configurations utilizing all available information sources.
- Initiate requests for information if not available.
- Expedite and trace orders for channel partners through host systems.
- Train and counsel dealers on order fulfillment programs, incentives and alternative products.
What It Takes
What You’ll Do
We need an excellent communicator, who thrives on solving problems and working in a team environment. Ideally you will have a Bachelors Degree in Business/Management, Supply Management, Accounting/Finance, Arts, Admin/Clerical, Marketing discipline or equivalent experience. In addition we require:
- Experience using standard desktop load applications such as Microsoft Office plus intranet and internet functions.
- Experience with dealers and other channels.
- Familiar with the Order Fulfillment Process.
- Strong negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
A strong candidate will also have:
- 1 years experience working in customer service or related customer-oriented environment.
- 1 years experience in using Excel, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Access, Project, and other Microsoft tools.
- 1 years experience in a broad range of marketing and sales related job functions especially centered around channel management.
- 1 years work related to administrative support of an assigned organization.
- 1 years factory experience including regular interfacing with design, engineering, manufacturing; worldwide geographic area of responsibility; focused product-specific knowledge.
- Knowledge of company systems such as COMAR and SAP.
**** No relocation benefits are available for this position. ****
What You’ll Get
With excellent training and development opportunities, our employees can advance their careers as fast and as far as their ambition, skills and competencies allow. Multiple career paths enable our employees to explore their many talents and maximize career satisfaction.
Experience John Deere and serve the land you live on.
The information contained herein is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and qualifications required of individuals performing the job. The qualifications detailed in this job description are not considered the minimum requirements necessary to perform the job, but rather as guidelines. An Equal Opportunity Employer, John Deere requires a diversity of people, perspectives and ideas to address the complex challenges of its global business.