Thank you for your interest in learning more about this John Deere opportunity. We encourage you to complete our application process if this position fits your skills, experiences and preferences.
We also invite you to leave your contact information with us below*. John Deere may then send you periodic email communications regarding employment.
* This request will only appear once and this information will be used solely for the purposes of communicating information about working at John Deere.
Why John Deere
John Deere Financial might be just the place for you. We’re one of the largest equipment finance companies in the U.S. for agricultural, construction, forestry, lawn and turf care, landscaping, commercial, and consumer equipment purchases, as well as revolving credit and operating loans. We’re continually growing to serve customers around the globe and in many industries, providing retail, wholesale, and lease financing solutions that fit their business needs. We’re continually looking for eager professionals who are passionate about the opportunities and rewards of financial services.
As a global organization with vast technological resources, John Deere can offer IT professionals a virtual world of opportunity. Whether your interest is application development, infrastructure, architecture or project management, John Deere can offer you challenges that will exceed your expectations.
What You'll Do
As an IT Analyst for John Deere Financial in Johnston, IA, you will develop a deep and broad understanding of the test environment infrastructure. Within this role, you will:
- Interpret architectural designs and align with test environments to support project testing strategies.
- Work with enterprise testing group to ensure process and strategy alignment.
- Be responsible for data management strategy - integrate new technologies, support plans to address data privacy, serve as US point person for integration of distributed resources.
What It Takes
We need an excellent communicator, who thrives on solving problems and working in a global team environment. Ideally, you will have a Bachelor’s degree in an Information Technology discipline and/or equivalent experience. We also require:
- Understanding of an applications development environment, database, data management and infrastructure capabilities and constraints.
- Software programming skills necessary to create and maintain host based and/or web based applications.
- Ability to analyze, translate and define business requirements into technical solutions.
- Analytical skills; ability to interpret architectural diagrams.
- Ability to work some night and weekend hours based on project needs.
- Ability to provide on-call support.
A strong candidate will also have:
- Ability to understand complex infrastructure design and standard technologies.
- Broad knowledge of common architectures and how they interact
What You'll Get
At John Deere, rewards aren’t limited to monetary compensation. We offer our employees a comprehensive range of tangible and intangible benefits that help us retain the best and brightest professionals in the industry. Click here to learn more about our Total Rewards Program
Ready for intense teamwork, ambitious objectives and a rewards package that makes it all worthwhile?
The information contained herein is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and qualifications required of individuals performing the job. The qualifications detailed in this job description are not considered the minimum requirements necessary to perform the job, but rather as guidelines. An Equal Opportunity Employer, John Deere requires a diversity of people, perspectives and ideas to address the complex challenges of its global business.