Thank you for your interest in learning more about this John Deere opportunity. We encourage you to complete our application process if this position fits your skills, experiences and preferences.
We also invite you to leave your contact information with us below*. John Deere may then send you periodic email communications regarding employment.
* This request will only appear once and this information will be used solely for the purposes of communicating information about working at John Deere.
Why John Deere
The John Deere Agricultural and Turf division touches every corner of the globe. If it’s green and growing, chances are John Deere has a hand in it. Our products provide complete solutions, whether it’s to nurture seeds into a bountiful crop, beautify our parks, carpet our golf courses or taking care of the lawns and gardens that surround our homes. Join John Deere--a proven business leader--and watch your potential grow.
Through consistent operational excellence in business performance, we help ensure the success of new and existing products. Fully engaged in the present, but with an eye to the future, our innovative team continually implements practices that help redefine the leading edge. This effort includes our Achieving Excellence program, which promotes continuous improvement and strengthens supplier relationships.
What You'll Do
As a Supply Management Specialist for John Deere Waterloo Works located in Waterloo, IA, you will provide tactical support for Large Tractor Enterprise Product Delivery Programs (EPDP). In addition, you will:
• Facilitate part release meetings to ensure on-time design release.
• Monitor SAP part-level parameters to drive order consistency.
• Support cost management initiatives through cost-rep vehicle analysis.
• Provide on-site factory support for PDP builds, including Durability, Limited Production, and Start of Production.
• Maintain Supply Chain Integration metrics for all Waterloo Large Tractor EPDP programs.
What It Takes
We need an excellent communicator, both verbal and written, who thrives on solving problems and working in a team environment. Ideally, you will have a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Supply Management, Information Technology or equivalent work experience in a related field. We also require:
• Experience in or interacting with Supply Management.
• Working knowledge of SAP.
• Project Management experience including creating a plan, coordinating resources and delivering results.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and Access.
A strong candidate will also have:
• An understanding of the Order Fulfillment Process (OFP) and Product Delivery Process (PDP).
• Experience within OEM or Ag Equipment manufacturing environment.
• Skill in interpersonal communications, negotiation, and conflict resolution.
What You’ll Get
At John Deere, you are empowered to create a career that will take you to where you want to go. Here, you'll enjoy the freedom to explore new projects, the support to think outside the box and the advanced tools and technology that foster innovation and achievement. We offer comprehensive relocation and reward packages to help you get started on your new career path. Click here to find out more about our Total Rewards Package
Can you imagine the challenge of a lifetime and a rewards package that makes it all worthwhile?
The information contained herein is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and qualifications required of individuals performing the job. The qualifications detailed in this job description are not considered the minimum requirements necessary to perform the job, but rather as guidelines. An Equal Opportunity Employer, John Deere requires a diversity of people, perspectives and ideas to address the complex challenges of its global business.