Thank you for your interest in learning more about Rockwell Automation employment. We encourage you to apply to positions that align with your background.
We also invite you to leave your contact information with us below and join our Talent Network. Rockwell Automation may then send you periodic email communications regarding employment opportunities.
* This request will only appear once and this information will be used solely for the purposes of communicating information about working at Rockwell Automation.
Working with the Director of Digital Marketing, functional stakeholders and IT, the Digital Media Manager will oversee and manage Rockwell Automation’s global interactive and website portfolio, and supervise the Digital Media Team.
This leader will be responsible for planning and managing web/interactive design and development; overseeing content management across the portfolio; SEO and analytics strategy, implementation and reporting; and be a catalyst across the company for innovation, and leveraging and optimizing the digital space.
In addition, the Digital Media Manager will play a key role in the development, execution and measurement of Rockwell Automation’s global Digital Marketing strategy, including meeting core marketing and brand objectives, infrastructure planning and deployment, increasing qualified lead acquisition, enhancing customer experience and retention, and supporting mobile strategy.
The successful candidate must be creative, common-sense driven, have a strong work ethic, and possess an innate passion and curiosity for the digital space. The individual must be a self-starter with strong communication and collaboration skills, and be able to multitask while leading a team focused on innovation, execution and quality. Strong leadership and interpersonal skills are a must, with an ability to work with people at multiple levels inside and outside the company, and across multiple cultures.
• Supervise the Digital Media Team: Delegate and manage work, provide leadership and foster collaboration, coach and develop skills, manage budget.
• Manage global interactive/website portfolio: Plan and lead design and development projects; establish and sustain governance for content, design and execution; ensure optimal user experience and usability; play key role in strategy and roadmap development.
• Define, implement and guide content management process and execution across the portfolio.
• Implement and maintain search engine optimization best practices. Establish KPIs and process for measuring and reporting performance.
• Work with IT and external partners to drive continuous assessment and improvement of digital infrastructure and environment (content management system/toolset, publishing, asset management).
• Work with the Digital Marketing Leadership Team and stakeholders across the company, to support mobile strategy and governance.
• Work with Marketing stakeholders to execute social media and online demand generation campaigns.
• Communicate and collaborate with peers in Marketing and business stakeholders to drive continuous improvement and optimization of digital initiatives. Present interactive/website strategies, and provide leadership and guidance across the company for digital best practices.
• Keep current with digital trends and recommend/advocate innovative opportunities that benefit Rockwell Automation.