Thank you for your interest in learning more about Rockwell Automation employment. We encourage you to apply to positions that align with your background.
We also invite you to leave your contact information with us below and join our Talent Network. Rockwell Automation may then send you periodic email communications regarding employment opportunities.
* This request will only appear once and this information will be used solely for the purposes of communicating information about working at Rockwell Automation.
|Rockwell Automation, Inc. (NYSE:ROK), the world’s largest company dedicated to industrial automation and information, makes its customers more productive and the world more sustainable. The company helps customers across a wide range of end markets achieve a competitive advantage for their businesses through leading technologies and a comprehensive portfolio of products, software and services.|
With a focus on always putting customers first, anywhere in the world, the company helps manufacturers use industrial automation, information technology, and intelligent motor control to meet their productivity objectives. Capabilities extend through partnerships with a network of 5,600 reliable, local companies in distribution, software and product referencing. Leading brands and strategic partnerships uniquely qualify Rockwell Automation and its roughly 20,000 employees to deliver industry solutions in more than 80 countries around the world.
|To learn more about Rockwell Automation, please visit us at www.rockwellautomation.com|
As a result of continued growth and diversification, a challenging opportunity currently exists in our Calgary office for a Lead Electrical/Power Systems Engineer who is experienced in all aspects of industrial power system design and implementation. This technical position requires current hands-on experience with a wide range of industrial power system solutions.Responsibilities will include:
• Lead Electrical Design of power distribution systems including 25kV, 13.8kV and 4.16kV switchgear
• Specification of 4.16kV/600V MCCs and variable frequency drives
• Project scope definition and capital cost estimating
• Preparation of equipment and construction specifications
• Load flow, short circuit, coordination studies and arc flash hazard analysis
• Design of electrical substations and ground grid systems
• Design/Review of schematics, SLDs, cable trays and cable selection
• Design and application of protective schemes for power distribution systems
• Preparation of inspections and testing plans
• Distribution system commissioning
• Construction support and commissioning assistance
• Operating plant project execution and co-ordination
• QA/QC for your team
• Candidates must have a degree in electrical engineering from a recognized university
• Be eligible for membership with the Association of Professional Engineers, Geologists and Geophysicists of Alberta (APEGGA)
• Have minimum 5 years’ experience in the design of industrial power distribution systems
• Proficiency with client interface, fiscal responsibility and adherence to project schedule, budget and manpower planning
• A working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and the use of ETAP power system analysis software is an asset.
"2012 Rockwell Automation Named One of World’s Most Ethical Companies for Fourth Time"
Meet us. See what we do. Learn more about a company that will Listen. Think. Solve.