Thank you for your interest in learning more about this John Deere opportunity. We encourage you to complete our application process if this position fits your skills, experiences and preferences.
We also invite you to leave your contact information with us below*. John Deere may then send you periodic email communications regarding employment.
* This request will only appear once and this information will be used solely for the purposes of communicating information about working at John Deere.
Why John Deere
John Deere Financial might be just the place for you! We’re one of the largest equipment finance companies in the U.S. for agricultural, construction, forestry, lawn and turf care, landscaping, commercial, and consumer equipment purchases, as well as revolving credit and operating loans. We’re continually growing to serve customers around the globe and in many industries, providing retail, wholesale, and lease financing solutions that fit their business needs. We’re continually looking for eager professionals who are passionate about the opportunities and rewards of financial services.
What You'll Do
As a Territory Finance Manager for John Deere Financial (JDF), you will support the development and profitable growth of dealers by enabling and growing sales, to achieve equipment and market share goals for the territory. The territory will include Ag & Turf dealers in the state of Iowa. In addition, you will:
- Provide finance solutions to grow John Deere sales of equipment, parts, and services to meet the needs of dealers and customers.
- Serve as a liaison between dealers/channel partners and JDF in resolving issues.
- Create alignment with dealers by establishing and maintaining positive relationships with all stakeholders.
- Be the subject-matter-expert for retail financing of equipment, parts, and services including the delivery of training to dealers, company employees and customers. Communicate with key JDF stakeholders regarding market concerns, marketing conditions, competition, and customer issues to support profitable growth of the business.
What It Takes
We need an exceptional communicator who has strong relationship-building and negotiation skills. You must have strong sales skills and knowledge of the John Deere dealer network. Ideally, you will have a Bachelor's degree in a business-related discipline or equivalent education and 3 years equivalent work experience in marketing/sales. We also require:
- Experience and knowledge with Ag industry appropriate markets, products, competitors, customers, and/or distribution trends.
- Ability and willingness to travel domestically up to 50%.
- Willingness to relocate (if applicable) to Des Moines, IA.
A strong candidate will also have:
- Understanding of finance programs and products.
- Marketing/sales experience with financial services or Ag equipment.
- Field experience with regular customer contact.
- Experience in a position working with dealer channels
What You'll Get
We remain on the leading edge by providing competitive benefits & rewards that respond to the diverse lifestyles of our people and an ever-changing world.
The information contained herein is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and qualifications required of individuals performing the job. The qualifications detailed in this job description are not considered the minimum requirements necessary to perform the job, but rather as guidelines. An Equal Opportunity Employer, John Deere requires a diversity of people, perspectives and ideas to address the complex challenges of its global business.