Thank you for your interest in learning more about Rockwell Automation employment. We encourage you to apply to positions that align with your background.
We also invite you to leave your contact information with us below and join our Talent Network. Rockwell Automation may then send you periodic email communications regarding employment opportunities.
* This request will only appear once and this information will be used solely for the purposes of communicating information about working at Rockwell Automation.
|Rockwell Automation, Inc. (NYSE:ROK), the world’s largest company dedicated to industrial automation and information, makes its customers more productive and the world more sustainable. The company helps customers across a wide range of end markets achieve a competitive advantage for their businesses through leading technologies and a comprehensive portfolio of products, software and services.|
With a focus on always putting customers first, anywhere in the world, the company helps manufacturers use industrial automation, information technology, and intelligent motor control to meet their productivity objectives. Capabilities extend through partnerships with a network of 5,600 reliable, local companies in distribution, software and product referencing. Leading brands and strategic partnerships uniquely qualify Rockwell Automation and its roughly 20,000 employees to deliver industry solutions in more than 80 countries around the world.
|To learn more about Rockwell Automation, please visit us at www.rockwellautomation.com|
Rockwell Automation is seeking a Senior Project Engineer/Technologist. The successful candidates will be working with an engineering team to provide well-structured and innovative engineering solutions to meet our client's needs. You will be expected to see projects through from FEED to field commissioning.Position Title:
Senior Project Engineer/TechnologistLocation:
Calgary/Edmonton, Alberta, CanadaMinimum Qualifications System Experience:
• PLC/HMI System design.
• PLC programming experience with Allen-Bradley ControlLogix. CompactLogix, PLC-5 and SLC-5. Programming experience with Modicon 984/Quantum, GE PAC, 90/70 and 90/30 is of benefit.
• HMI development experience in one or more of the following applications is required: Factory Talk View SE, RSView, Wonderware, Cimplicity, iFix, FactoryLink.
• Working knowledge of SCADA and SCADA system requirements.
• Working knowledge in communications and networking applications of fiber optics, LANs, WANs, RS232/485, Lease Line/Cellular modems, and radios.
Position Skills and Qualifications:
• Degree/diploma in Electrical/Instrumentation Engineering/Technology with experience in real-time control systems programming.
• Fluent in Microsoft Office and Windows operating systems.
• Strong command of English Language both written and verbal a must.
• DCS implementation, configuration and programming knowledge is desirable.
• Working knowledge of VB, Access and SQL Server would be a definite asset.
• Intermediate and Senior level candidates should have project lead experience and the ability to guide technical teams through a project cycle.
• Willingness to travel within Alberta approximately 25% of the time.
• Experience in Alberta Oil and Gas applications will be considered first.