Thank you for your interest in learning more about this John Deere opportunity. We encourage you to complete our application process if this position fits your skills, experiences and preferences.
We also invite you to leave your contact information with us below*. John Deere may then send you periodic email communications regarding employment.
* This request will only appear once and this information will be used solely for the purposes of communicating information about working at John Deere.
Why John Deere
At John Deere, we know how much time it takes to nurture seeds into a bountiful crop. We partner with those who feed the world. We create complete solutions from field to farm for our customers so they can be more productive as stewards of the land. The energy-efficient systems in our operations reflect a commitment to protect our environment. We also invest in water technology to better manage and distribute one of earth’s most valuable resources. Experience John Deere and serve the land you live on.
Through consistent operational excellence in business performance, we help ensure the success of new and existing products. Fully engaged in the present, but with an eye to the future, our innovative team continually implements practices that help redefine the leading edge.
What You'll Do
As an Order Fulfillment Analyst at John Deere Waterloo Works in Waterloo, Iowa, you will create product configuration rules in SAP for new product programs. In addition, you will have the opportunity to:
- Support Order Management Specialists as they maintain product configuration.
- Create and maintain sales to design code rules in SAP for new large tractor product programs.
- Troubleshoot configuration for build paper and assemblies for new product builds.
- Be a subject matter expert for product configuration for shop and specification leads.
- Work with a cross functional team to create the configuration that manufacturing uses to build new tractor designs and marketing uses to sell them.
What It Takes
We need a strong communicator, both verbal and written, who thrives on solving complex problems and working in a team environment. Ideally, you will have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent working experience in a related field. Additionally, we require:
- SAP knowledge and experience using it.
- Demonstrated strong problem solving skills.
A strong candidate will also have:
- Previous experience with product configuration.
- COMAR knowledge and experience.
- Experience utilizing SAP- Modules PPE and SD.
- Experience with a formal Product Delivery Process in a manufacturing environment.
- Large Tractor product and industry knowledge.
What You’ll Get
At John Deere, you are empowered to create a career that will take you to where you want to go. Here, you'll enjoy the freedom to explore new projects, the support to think outside the box and the advanced tools and technology that foster innovation and achievement. We offer comprehensive relocation and reward packages to help you get started on your new career path. Click here to find out more about our Total Rewards Package
Can you imagine the challenge of a lifetime and a rewards package that makes it all worthwhile?
The information contained herein is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and qualifications required of individuals performing the job. The qualifications detailed in this job description are not considered the minimum requirements necessary to perform the job, but rather as guidelines. An Equal Opportunity Employer, John Deere requires a diversity of people, perspectives and ideas to address the complex challenges of its global business.