The Inventory Planning Analyst compiles and analyzes specific information in the planning of CPE (Customer Premise Equipment) product asset lifecycle in support of all BHN markets.
This position reports to the Director, CPE Planning and Management and has no direct reports.
The following duty statements are illustrative of the essential functions of the job and do not include other non-essential or marginal duties that may be required. The company reserves the right to modify or change the duties or essential functions of this job at any time.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Weekly update detailed CPE forecasts by product family and by location
- Forecast demand by product, by product family, and by location
- Provide analysis comparing demand to purchases
- Prepare annual budgets
- Assist with location transfers of product
- Coordinate vender, marketing, engineering and operations relations
- Understand supply chain lead times and product availability
- Provide quarterly forecasts to venders
- Track repair vendors
- Work closely with Direct Procurement Lead to manage purchase orders and supplier performance
- Work closely with Inventory analyst
- Prepare key metric reports – product and supplier performance, business and process improvements opportunities, warehouse testing, tech stock aging, etc.
- Prepare purchase authorizations for CPE purchase
- Maintain CPE policy for each product
- Assist with CPE guidance agenda and meeting preparation
- Five (5) plus years of analytical experience. Customer Premise Equipment (CPE) related experience a big plus. Strong understanding of telecommunications video and data networks a big plus.
- Bachelor’s degree, accounting or technical degree preferred or equivalent work experience. Masters degree a big plus.
- Exceptional computer software skills in Excel
- Strong analytical and financial background
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Strong relationship management skills
- Must have a valid Driver’s License
Important Success Factors
- Detailed and analytical
- A person who cares about the people with whom they work and their customers and approaches them with integrity and honesty.
- Thrives in an environment where team work, accessibility and pragmatism are emphasized, and where reward is based on results
- Enjoys building relationships and collaboration
- Bright, innovative thinker with a broad range of personal and professional experiences
- Strong written, oral and presentation communication skills
Working Conditions and Physical Requirements:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee must have the ability to sit for long periods of time, with occasional standing, walking, bending or stooping. The employee is regularly required to use hands and fingers to type, handle or feel; and have the ability to type and read using a computer. The employee must be able to communicate on the phone with the use of a headset. May require travel for meetings and training courses.